Layout of Store

If I could give no star I would.After trying to put my credit card in there web page, which did not work.

So I tired my other card thinking it was a security feature. Still did not work. Went through Paypal. That worked.

They charged us right away, After 3weeks of waiting for product to ship, we canceled our order. PayPal gave our money back. Now we have very large purchases on both credit cards that we did not make.

Things like airline tickets ect.There a fraud!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aosom?

Comments

Worst place to buy anything online.False product description, inaccurate product details and outright lies posted on their website.

Expect to get garbage in a box with no ability to return it. No customer service whatsoever. All attempts to contact the company were ignored. If you want to get scammed, shop here.

But if you work hard for your money and would like to be treated with respect, shop anywhere BUT here!This company has no integrity and does not value your business.