I order a patio set in June 2017, I put the furniture inside for the winter months Oct 1st to May 1st 2018. The patio furniture looked good but was build very cheaply. The problems are as follow;
1) The back pillow is so light that they blow away with any kind of wind, so I had to get a tailor to sew velcro strips to the back of the pillow.
2) When I took the white covers off to have the velcro strips sewin on the foam inside fell apart.
3) The bottom pillows will not stay in place and also blow away with any wind because they are so lightweight.
4) 13 months after I received the patio set the table with glass on top started to fall apart with *** the size of a basketball.
5) The foam needs replacing in the cushtions.
Reason of review: Bad quality.